Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- ....only way to do iit twitter.com/AdviceToWriter… 4 months ago
- Merry #Christmas Eve. Have a #drink for me. #poetry #bpd 4 months ago
- Melanie Martinez - Dollhouse (Official Music Video) youtu.be/HcVv9R1ZR84 via @YouTube 4 months ago
- RT @GenevieveWisen: A Bipolar's Manic Life #bipolar #mentalillness #bipolardepression thoughtfulfancies.com/2015/12/12/a-b… 4 months ago
- RT @HealthyPlace: #Psychotic #Depression Symptoms and Treatment = goo.gl/53MzDF = #mentalhealth #mhsm #psychosis #bipolardepressi… 4 months ago
- 112,989 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing