Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
- https://t.co/HenwbvFULG 1 day ago
- I Could Not Exist, Not For You maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/i-c… via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Life Cycle maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/272… via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Reading the @NewYorker and came across this treasure. Love it!! https://t.co/jdaA36Beq4 2 days ago
- Married To A Monster #poem #writing #bipolar #anxiety maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/mar… via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- 113,258 hits
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar bipolar disorder blog blogging body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire diary distance divorce Dreams drugs emotional distance emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief guilt Hate heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sadness Self-harm Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry time woman women writing