Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 24 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- @Clint_Cosmonaut Hello to you! 57 minutes ago
- @Clint_Cosmonaut Thank you!! 1 hour ago
- Looks like we have some winners for the #free #giveaway #GiveawayWednesday I'm excited. I'll be in touch with those individuals!! 8 hours ago
- RT @doctorow: Spooky lips boingboing.net/2014/10/22/spo… http://t.co/o08txLY7GG 8 hours ago
- #WomanCrushWednesday #Lindseystirling youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIM… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol alone anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing