Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 24 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Tweet your favorite words of MM poetry for a chance to win a t-shirt displaying yours #maggiemaeijustsaythis #freestuff #poetry #giveaway 15 hours ago
- @Tay_Dlamini me either!! 18 hours ago
- #giveaway #poetry #poetrytuesday RT for a chance to win a copy of SOMETHINGS ACHE IN THE DARK ~ xoxoxo MM 18 hours ago
- What is your favorite way to express yourself?? XOXO ~MM #artsaveslives #teens #life #artRAVEOslo #poetrytuesday 18 hours ago
- maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/apo… #drugaddiction #poetry #poetryreaders #teenlit 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction afraid Alcohol anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Home Honesty intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing