Posted on September 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, cyanide, death, Depression, dying roses, emptiness, experience, journal, Literature, love, Mental Health, mental illness, obsession, Poem, poetry, poison, Relationships, roses, sadness, stalking, Suicide, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 24 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Who's actually going out on #Halloween this year?? Who will be #home? 19 hours ago
- #Bipolar #suicideprevention #crazypills http://t.co/UkQnnUeZJ0 19 hours ago
- #amwriting #poetry #wednesdaywisdom I want you to read with me :) 📖 20 hours ago
- @Miss_Alister mistress of the ether....I like that ;) might have to start using it lol 1 day ago
- Or crazy #Dreams or #nightmares? #Recurring dreams? #sleeptight 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing