Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2014/09/22/the… New piece....hope you guys like it. 1 hour ago
- I need more @_ErickSetiawan in my life!!! 1 hour ago
- @Miss_Alister XOXOX Thanks so much!! 1 hour ago
- Polygamous ninjas targeting rape victim in UTAH....This is why I live here <3 1 hour ago
- @JeanneWWTTM thank you!!! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction afraid Alcohol anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Home Honesty intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry violence woman women writing