Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Thank you @TheScreechOwl1 - New Piece published today! thescreechowl.com/the-apple-tree… #poetry #maggiemaei #writing 1 week ago
- New published piece. It's down the page a bit...it's called "It's Just That The Moon's Got Me" thescreechowl.com/the-apple-tree… #poetry #maggiemae 1 week ago
- Missing my daughter. My head won't stop. #birthmom #adoption #sad #cantsleep 1 week ago
- maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/ede… #life #truth #spirituality 1 week ago
- Eden Aquatic wp.me/p25HOa-yE via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Honesty intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing