Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- 100,021 <-----#views on #maggiemaeijustsaythis.com Wooo HOOO time to celebrate!!! <3 13 hours ago
- @BecomeBadGirl So do i 13 hours ago
- @Chaotiquex cutie pie!!! <3 meeeew back!! XOXO ~ MM 13 hours ago
- maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/jan… #bipolarproblems #Paranoia #mentalillness #mentalhealthmatters #RecoveryWarriors #anxietyproblems 14 hours ago
- #amwriting a new piece this morning....keep an eye out! 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing