Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- RT @Miss_Alister: #FF these talented spinners of words @AuthorClaraGW @terryirving @alexshawhetman @JulesSmithTweet @cyrilsmug @Maggie_Mae_… 1 week ago
- Maybe I need to #read something. 2 weeks ago
- Hello!! #Makingfriends #poets #WednesdayMusings 2 weeks ago
- @JT_SpoiledMindz 2 weeks ago
- Thank you @TheScreechOwl1 - New Piece published today! thescreechowl.com/the-apple-tree… #poetry #maggiemaei #writing 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Honesty intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting Peace Poem Poems poetry Regret Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing