Posted on July 19, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged abuse, dark poetry, darkness, death, drug abuse, drug addiction, drug overdose, dying young, experience, grief, growing up, Heroin addiction, journal, life, Literature, loss, mourning, Overdose, poetry, sadness, writing, Young adult. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Always excited for #PoetryTuesday!! Who is going to write today?? I #amwriting something new. I'll post when its up! 26 minutes ago
- #MondayMotivation Didn't think I liked him, but #JimCarroll is my motivation lately....and #SylviaPlath of course <3 1 day ago
- RT @BOMBmagazine: "I don't feel a responsibility to anyone else when writing poetry." @ClaudiaLaRocco chats with @prettymetals: http://t.co… 1 day ago
- #amwriting again :) 1 day ago
- Where is my Knight In Shining LabCoat??? #Ilovenerds 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol alone anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Honesty intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing