Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- RT @ladmigvaere: Saying “why are you depressed, your life is great” is like saying “what do you mean you have asthma, there is loads of air… 8 hours ago
- RT @bellan0va: Poetry is every unintended stutter and quivering voice and every pair of shaking hands gripping onto pages that mean so much… 8 hours ago
- RT @JT_SpoiledMindz: @Maggie_Mae_I The Darko Tapes Teaser youtu.be/THolumGKCeY #SpokenWord #Halloween 8 hours ago
- Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻 8 hours ago
- Who's actually going out on #Halloween this year?? Who will be #home? 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol Alcoholism anger anxiety bipolar disorder body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting friendship God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak intimacy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother music nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing