Posted on June 8, 2013, in Poetry and tagged abuse, anger, anxiety, awkwardness, blogging, Borderline Personality Disorder. poverty, Despair, effects of childhood abuse, experience, frustration, journal, life, Literature, loneliness, malnourishment, Mental Health, mental illness, neglect, pain, Poems, poetry, PTSD, sadness, severe anxiety, severe depression, social anxiety, Social Awkwardness, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- #MondayMotivation Didn't think I liked him, but #JimCarroll is my motivation lately....and #SylviaPlath of course <3 13 hours ago
- RT @BOMBmagazine: "I don't feel a responsibility to anyone else when writing poetry." @ClaudiaLaRocco chats with @prettymetals: http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- #amwriting again :) 13 hours ago
- Where is my Knight In Shining LabCoat??? #Ilovenerds 1 day ago
- What It's Like To Die wp.me/p25HOa-xD via @wordpressdotcom. #Poetry #maggiemae #amwriting 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsabuse addiction Alcohol alone anger anxiety body Borderline Personality Disorder BPD child children Cold Dark dark poetry dark writing death Depression Desire divorce Dreams drug addiction drugs emotions emptiness enlightenment experience family fear fighting God grief growing up guilt heartache heartbreak Honesty intimacy Jealousy journal letting go life Literature loneliness longing loss love lust man manipulation marriage Memories Mental Health mental illness mother nightmares pain parenting past Peace Poem Poems poetry Relationship Relationships sad sadness Sex sorrow spirituality Suicide teen teen poetry woman women writing