Posted on March 15, 2013, in Poetry and tagged anxiety, awkwardness, Confession, Deceit, Depression, destruction, doctor, embarrassment, experience, guilt, Honesty, hospital, hospitalization, journal, life, Literature, lying, mental illness, Monday, poetry, Rage, Relationships, shame, struggle, sunday, Therapy, Truth, violence, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 15 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Looking For Bloggers To Review My Chapbook wp.me/p25HOa-ua via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- RT @NostroviaPoetry: Looking for free poetry contest? N!P's Monthly Poem contest is free, and accepts poems on a rolling basis! http://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @NostroviaPoetry: "Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public" -Paulo Coelho 3 days ago
- The only thing that changes when you insult someone is the amount of respect they have for you. 5 days ago
- Tell Me Something wp.me/p25HOa-u0 via @wordpressdotcom #poetry #maggiemae #darkpoetry #mentalillness #bpd 1 week ago