Posted on March 12, 2013, in Poetry, Uncategorized and tagged anxiety, BPD, Cemetery, daydreaming, death, Depersonalization, Depression, Derealization, dissociation, Dreaming, Dreams, experience, fear, illusion, isolation, journal, life, Literature, mental illness, Paranoia, poetry, Schizophrenia, social anxiety, withdrawal, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Chapbook Available Now!!
- Looking For Bloggers To Review My Chapbook wp.me/p25HOa-ua via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- RT @NostroviaPoetry: Looking for free poetry contest? N!P's Monthly Poem contest is free, and accepts poems on a rolling basis! http://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @NostroviaPoetry: "Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public" -Paulo Coelho 6 days ago
- The only thing that changes when you insult someone is the amount of respect they have for you. 1 week ago
- Tell Me Something wp.me/p25HOa-u0 via @wordpressdotcom #poetry #maggiemae #darkpoetry #mentalillness #bpd 1 week ago